New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so how long did it take to get to you? I've been waiting for 2 weeks now and I'm starting to get a little agitated.

G

·
There's probably a world shortage of Carbon fiber :rofl:

Seriously though, who did you order it from? Id contact em directly.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From Krazy Kustoms. I realise that there is probably a shortage of CF, but if you don't have them to sell you shouldn't advertise them.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Im pretty sure they posted somewhere that all CF is on like a 2 month backorder ...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great, he didn't tell me that when I called in to make the order. Even when I called last week to check on it I was told it would be shipped that week.
I'm so sick of the BS. This is why I stopped dealing with Custom Cougars.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Sometimes you need to be patient. It took almost four months to get my body kit (fine by me). When there is a backorder there is nothing a distributor can do but wait and keep the customer informed. The only thing you can do is find another style hood thats not on backorder, or buy used if you can find the one you want.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could be patient if I was told the facts upfront and kept informed. But I was told that there was NO backorder on that hood . I called a week later and was told it would be shipped that week, which was last week. If you spend that much money on anything the least the seller can do is e mail a person with details instead of making me sit around wondering where my hood is.
By the way, if I was told that there was no backorder on my product 4 months is too damned long to wait for something you've already paid for.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Ive been told the government is buying up 90% of all CF being produced now ... not sure if this is true or not.

And also IF its truly on backorder and was known to be so at the time of purchase, most states REQUIRE the vendor NOT collect the money till the item is back in stock.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
contact me when you have questions. e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll find outthe status. On our website it says

Delivery Time:
This product typically takes 10-15 business days from order to delivery.

That is 2-3 weeks

The reason is they are made to order.

E-mail me though and I'm way more than happy to help you out.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
My hood took over a month and a half to get to me. But this wasn't Krazy Kustomz fault -- Kaminari had my hood on the dock for a month, and in the end they said, "Well you never told us to ship it." Punks, they're just lucky I still had a decent hood to go to CF with... Grrr...

E1

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
i got mine off ebay......some little flaws but was there in 2 weeks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.