New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, whatcha all doing for that 'Special' someone?

·
Registered
674 Posts
o gosh, it's taken too much planning:

Driving up to suprise her for lunch
Giving her flowers, hallmark kissy bears, & card
Probably skipping work sunday just to spend more time up there.......um I sumed up like a week of planning real fast.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
sounds like someone is whipped.....

j/k man!

im going to our school sweet hearts dance with my gf. should be a really good time!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bf wont tell me what we are doing. I like suprizes. I would say what I got him
but he occationally pops on here and I want him to be suprized. :tongue:
Well one thing he knows that hes getting is his car is getting cleaned inside out and waxed by me! 8 :eek: )

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Hmm, I'd have to guess a threesome with me, the boyfriend, and Final Fantasy X-2. Actually I don't know. Did some stuff of my own for him, but obviously I can't say. This holiday sucks anyway.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I'm prolly gonna attempt to pay some bills then shoot myself.

Agreed- this holiday does suck and thank you for making this post so that I feel like crap cuz I cant do the following...
Driving up to suprise her for lunch
Giving her flowers, hallmark kissy bears, & card
Probably skipping work sunday just to spend more time up there.......um I sumed up like a week of planning real fast.
car is getting cleaned inside out and waxed by me!
:kick:

oh, and I would be totally pissed if someone tried to clean and/or wax my car! That is a big no-no.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
buying a house!!! and I got her a bear with a card
Happy Valentine's Day we're broke again YAY!!!
On a side note I did get my VCN-1000 kit though:biggrin: Nitrous is good

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh, and I would be totally pissed if someone tried to clean and/or wax my car! That is a big no-no
And why would that be? Patrick thought it was sweet...

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess understand. I wont let Patrick wash/wax or even drive my cougar. Heck, I wont let anyone but me wash her. I freaked out
on the place taht put on my banner. The duded detailed my car and i flipped. He probably thought I was physco.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Im going to proceed to drink with all my frat bros cuz this holiday sux. Actually my parents are coming down saturday and we are going out but then I ll be drinking just like I am now. Im so glad I got my tests out of the way!! :beer:

·
Registered
4,470 Posts

·
5,273 Posts
I second the "this holiday sucks" sentiments... and I'm a romantic at heart too!

Just once it'd be nice to delay the breakup till after Val's Day just to see what it's like to get a card :cry: You can just call me Charlie Brown on Val's Day.

AND I second the "Do not touch my car!" sentiments... Nobody drives my car except me and the valet... and I watch him like a hawk. Not even my g/f gets to drive my baby :) (Oh, I guess the service manager at the dealer does, to take her around to the service bays :( ) And if you attempt to wax her... that's like trying to fondle my g/f, it elicits a violent reaction on my part.

Beth, awesome T-shirt! Cute baby!
The first thing I bought my nephew "He's so cute!" Trevor was the "Newbie" t-shirt from thinkgeek.com :biggrin: If my office and computers weren't in such massive disarray right now (new PC arrived this week that needs set up :), and I'm attempting to rebuild my Mom's PC at the same time :( ) I'd post a pic.

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
My office bought dinner for us. They told us to "take your loved one out for a nice dinner, and send us the bill."

We stayed home Saturday (didn't feel like fighting the crowds), but we'll be going out tonight instead.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
My office bought dinner for us. They told us to "take your loved one out for a nice dinner, and send us the bill."
!!!!! HOLY CRAP! Are you serious?! That is amazing. I work for a company that makes billions per year (literally!) and is about as secure as any company out there, buys up smaller companies each year like a kid in a candy store and what did I get you ask? (well, nobody asked but here it is anyway-) I got a friday night at work (saturday early morning actually so yeah it was valentines day) with 2 people of the 4 off and me stuck doing a triple load of work without so much as a thank you....Bah. Thanks again UPS.

Other than that I had a very nice day; got some really cool illegally produced Tshirts, socks, and boxers courtesy of Diane and a printer with that iron-on transfer paper :thumbsup: Seriously- Megaman and Final fantasy stuff on my clothes is badass. Oh, and one shirt is a picture of my car with Butters from southpark photoshopped into it... looks really cool. Basically we sat around, ate chinese food, and watched movies while the kids in the appartment above us were having jumping contests (at least thats how it sounded). Finally a relaxing weekend.

p.s. Jeff's new truck is badass and he was catching madd- air on the jumps at brandywine saturday (snowboarding).

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Yeah what can I say? I probably violated some copyright laws, but eh Slade's worth it. It was a nice nite, even though this holiday is mega stupid. I got a stuffed animal, chinese dinner, 3 of the worst movies ever made, and a hand-made card. It says Happy Valentines Day Sweetie - Love Slade, Holly (his dog), and Spruce Cougar. I got a card from the damn car!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts