New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Im sorry i haven't been very active as of late but betweem school, work, homework, and being sick i haven't had much time to do things that i would like to. But I would like to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. Im getting new tires today Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s. I hope they are going to be nice. With living in Vermillion there isn't that much selection for tires so I decided to try these.

·
Registered
951 Posts
well after today I feel and look like a turkey. Hello pilates for the rest of the months to come. I am so going to look slimmer by july ( all in my PLAN of ATTACK: I call it------> GB2LM. ;) ) :rofl:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I would basically give anything for a slice of pumpkin pie right now.. I've been craving it for 3 days now.. I haven't had it in over a year - I'm thinking I should have gone home for the Holiday to get some :(

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
WTF is that and let me guess it's located in Nebraska.. :rofl: I did however hit up the local Wobbly Hog (Piggly Wiggly) and got a small little pie.. it tasted odd though... not at all what I remember to have had of a ho-made pie..

·
Registered
951 Posts
Originally posted by: NascarSigEp
Two words. .....VILLAGE INN.

:puke: they are still open. Didn't they close them due to ppl getting sick from workers doing the McNasty in the pumpkin pies????. Maybe it was the one in Omaha yeah omaha??????. :rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts