New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Smilies for everyone :banhim::banghead::beer::biggrin::bowdown:
:bs::confused::cool::crazy::cry::disgust::drama::flushed::evil::banana::goofy::grouphug::hitit::stupid::kick::kiss::lock::loser::mad::naughty:
:needpics:
:shrug::slap::)
:smoke-g::smoke-t::spam::cover::thumbsdn::thumbsup::tongue::ugh::wave::wiggle:;)

Z (jason)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Wow... 2004... it came so quickly! I'll tell ya one thing.. next year, it's someone else's turn to be the dd! I mean... I enjoyed knowing that my friend and Chas were safe with me driving, but next year i'll be 21! And someone else can take care of me!

Julie

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
happy new year ppl!!!

so who all, besides me, got sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss###$$$$$TTTTTTTTT faced last night!

i was drunk off about everything we have and still managed a game of Tiger Woo 2002....i won 32,000 for a skins game. man, i wish it was real golf................................................................

i think i'm still drunk..........it's taken me way too long to reply and the spell checker thing called me an idiot:beer::goofy:

i cannot feel...................my face :biggrin:
MMMMMM

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
April 5th 2004 I will be right there with ya Jules.....21, here I come.

Z (jason)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Feb 7th! Here I come!!! lol, too bad I can't go home and celebrate it :-( grandpa still isn't home from rehab yet...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Happy late New Year!!! Damn I feel old, I just turned 26 on the 30th. New years was great, we even got pulled over for cutting off a cop and pulled into a lot where they were apparently giving breathilizers. Lucky my fiance was driving and hadn't touched a beer. Hope everyone has a great new year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts