New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Whoops, forget to type in anything*

Anyway, what are all you guys up to? I'm sitting here at work, stuck here till midnight!! Oh well, I'm just bored out of my mind because I'm not busy at all. I wouldn't suspect anyone to be calling in for tech support on New Years Eve.

Oh yeah, Happy New Year and be safe, but still have fun.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Well, i really don't have anything planned. I wouldn't be surprised if i ended up falling asleep before the ole' ball dropped. Right now i'm just surfing the net/boards and watching comedy central. Right now there's this chubby mexican on. He's ****in funny!:rofl:

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
That sucks to hear Diane. Hope ya feel better.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well i had fun at work, i had to bartend a Banquet. I accidently
took two shots of jello shooters. And yes it was by accident, so
I can't get fired LMAO. And I accidently got some 300lb guy so drunk
that my bar backs had to roll him on a coat hanger and take him up to his
room (LMAO even more).

But remember everyone, none of this was my fault, ok

haha later,
janelle

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
haha, good story janelly. sounds like fun!

hope you feel better diane!!!

i went to a party, then my friend is spending the night here for about the 10th year in a row, so its nothing new, but always fun!

and i got to play need for speed underground for the first time!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish i owned it....or a PS2........

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Mornin after- I feel great other than this nagging sore throat. I really missed not having Diane here last night. Hope you feel better real soon :(

On a happy note some of us had a MINI-MEET for new years. Yup. That o'l rascal Mark made the trip up to Cleveland and we hung at Jeff and Becky's place. (Linkman and Bexcat for those who, like us, forget or just plain dont know each others real names). Wont have pics for a while thanks to non-digital but we had 3 current cougar owners and one former owner and one owner home sick but she still counts so thats like 4 and a half cougars.

Congratulations to Mark for seeing The Fast and the Furious for the FIRST TIME!!

Special thanks to Jeff and Becky for hosting. Get well soon Diane and I'll see ya in a little while. :kiss:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Awww, thanks guys. Still feel like poop :puke: Hope everyone had a nice nite.

Janelle, nice work. Sounds like all you were missing was a nice big ol' stamp on that poor guy. Where's John when you need him?

Sounds like you all had fun at Jeff's. Wish I could have gone :( I am so mad I missed Mark :( Sorry buddy. Are you like the only person to not see Fast and Furious? How can you be in a car club and not see it? Even though it is a little cheezy. Well 2F2F was anyway.

John if I was you, invest in a PS2 already!! I don't know where I'd be without mine. Then, you wouldn't have to watch DVD's on your computer anymore.

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wanted a ps2. Must have been bad last year. Oh well, New Year.

That's good your feeling better! I ended up sitting at home talking to some other buddies back home online and playing halo. The only reason i took off work early was to go to a party which mysteriously didn't happen, everyone just booked it somewhere. Still no clue where they are.

Drinking by accident huh :confused: Ok, if ya say so.;)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I will post this here. Went out last night wiht a friend in Elyria. We ended up at Club Marxx for the festivities. Her brother and 6 of his friends and GF's were all drinking so she and I stayed sober and laughed at all the stumbling drunks. I had to go into the parking lot and what do I see, a black Cougar with tailight covers and a Razzi kit (I think). Stock wheels. I dunno, hope everyone is doing well.
Brian

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Well Brooke and I had a kick ass night.
Started the day off right. about 2:30pm started on a 12 of LaBatt Blue
got 7 in to it and then went to my friends house who had a great party.
I took with me a 12 of Molson XXX and my five left over La Batts and wine for Brooke
We got completely destroyed I finished my XXX and LaBatt and moved on to Jaeger Bombs
Made it through another New Years eve:crazy:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I got drug to a party with a bunch of people I didnt know. Drank some Champine and had some jello shots and a few glasses of wine. Went back to my friends house watched Tomb Raditor2 and ended up passing out.

Yeah good times.. hopefully next years better..

·
5,273 Posts
I had a good New Year's Eve.

As Sled mentioned, I hung out at Bexcat's. Good times, good food (and a lot of it, too!), and some good people even though I know I still won't remember anybody's name next time I see them (well, except for Becky's sister, sibling stories make it easy to remember). Thanks for letting me stop by Jeff-n-Becky! (And I hope you like the little gift, it's supposed to be "Very Good", but it also is quite inexpensive! Oops, I'm not supposed to say that, am I?)

Then Sled and I went back to his place where he showed off the cool gifts that SilverKat gave him. And we watched The Fast and The Furious, which I'd never seen before. Thanks for letting me crash at your place dude! Your family was most hospitable. And Holly *finally* seemed to like me enough to let me pet her.

New Year's Day was for Return of the King, a second time for me. Awesome flick. And we grabbed some quick dinner at McD's before I headed home. SilverKat managed to climb out of bed and control her dizzyness long enough to stop by. At which time I got to see the cool Cougar gifts that she got from Sled. Sweet!

Sorry you couldn't make it to the festivities Diane.

Even the drive up and back was good! No bad traffic, and Bau Haus, Linkin Park, and Scapegoat Wax in the CD changer :)

I hope the New Year finds all of you happy, healthy, and with only good Cougar-related stories to share!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts