New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Be sure to hand out those travel sized toothpastes and packets of duck sauce to all the little kiddies tonight!

Everyone have a safe and fun Halloween evening

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
man this month has flown by, too bad ive got to work tonight, my costume was some one who works in a One Hour Photo lab..............wait i do work in a photo lab:banghead:

·
Registered
314 Posts
yeah I am going as a NUN ala method man from how high.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i guess ill pretend to be Paul Walker tonight.... even though im not all white and i cant act as feminine....but I do have a green car with NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
192 Posts
wait...the nos is in now?

i'm gonna be a purple crayon! :-D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Man! We had some kids come up last night without costumes on! They just stood there with plastic bags... that's not trick or treating thats begging!

>Old man rant< In MY day, we wore 2 or 3 costumes the same night, so we could hit the same houses twice... and they were good, home made costumes we had been working on since Oct 1st. I loved Halloween, but these kids now a days... :slap:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I hear ya man.....when I was little, I had costumes that my mom made for me and we walked throughout our WHOLE neighborhood. These kids nowadays don't appreciate a good trick-or-treat when they have a chance. I wanna dress up with my kids when I have some. Then when they are in bed, I'll get some of the candy :evil: :rofl:

And no, the "nnnnaaaaawwwwwzzzzzz" is not in yet :cover::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
didn't make it out to eric's party cause he lives too damn far away :) but i still had a good time out in norfolk....i was gonna wear my UPS delivery uniform and was gonna have blood like i was run over or somethin but yeah i got lazy and decided not to, that and all i have now is the short shorts cause the pants dont fit me anymore and it was cold so no :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Originally posted by: CGburns
didn't make it out to eric's party cause he lives too damn far away :) but i still had a good time out in norfolk....i was gonna wear my UPS delivery uniform and was gonna have blood like i was run over or somethin but yeah i got lazy and decided not to, that and all i have now is the short shorts cause the pants dont fit me anymore and it was cold so no :biggrin:

and i got to talk to him on the phone while he was out having fun and i was at work...it's a shame eh

·
Registered
314 Posts
yeah the party was crazy to bad that you all couldn't come.

Eric

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
see. short shorts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by: jojolmnop
see. short shorts.
:flushed: red shirt....... Y M C A

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:rofl:

mark, do you have the original picture that you have in your avatar? can ya post it here? I wanna see.... and where are all those other pictures you were supposed to post 5 months ago lol

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
haha yeah i have it ...sorry i'm lazy :) ...let me upload em

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
thanks for the reminder that my double chin is that noticable.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey, all those pistures are the Cooga group, eh? Now I feel like we've had a little bit of an introduction before coming to my first meet. Most excellent.

And I must say it is very entertaining to see the collection of Cougars.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
no, those pics are from the dirty south neco meet that we had a few months ago.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts