New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes sir, I'm hammered, just thought I'd share, this chapter needs some fresh posts so here I go, I spent 3 hours putting in a wire mesh grille into my car, it actually came out good. Oh yea, I also test drove a Lightning @ my work today, goddamn is that S.O.B. fast. Well, that's it. Have a good night everyone....h

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
3 hours for a mesh? Were you hammered while you were doing it? Took me 3 hours to mount and wire my LED underbody neons. oh well :beer:

Mike

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Originally posted by: Teflonworm
Lucky mang......i havent been drunk in the longest time.....almsot forget what it's like :crazy:
Come visit us in NorCal..We'll hook you up..We'll even have Brandy make your drinks :tongue:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer
Lucky mang......i havent been drunk in the longest time.....almsot forget what it's like :crazy:
Come visit us in NorCal..We'll hook you up..We'll even have Brandy make your drinks :tongue:

If you guys can mix up some Incredible Hulks....i'll come party with ya :thumbsup:

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts

If you guys can mix up some Incredible Hulks....i'll come party with ya :thumbsup:
LOL!! funny you should mention that..That was the first drink I had that night:thumbsup: Noone else would try it, the wusses:tongue:

Hptoniq is da bomb;)

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Indeed it is :thumbsup:

hpnotiq is damn fine as a mixed drink and a shot, how could someone turn down the incredible hulk :)

My only regret is not getting the t-shirt form the hpnotiq girl at the one club i went to a while back :(

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Indeed it is :thumbsup:

hpnotiq is damn fine as a mixed drink and a shot, how could someone turn down the incredible hulk :)

My only regret is not getting the t-shirt form the hpnotiq girl at the one club i went to a while back :(
:rofl: thats how I got my shirt :thumbsup: In the club with a hot waitress...:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Well.....if ya find yourself in a club again with some of them shirts floating around........hook a caucasian up :thumbsup:

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
FO SHO!
:thumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's not even worth posting on here cuz everything said just gets a smartass remark for it.

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Come on..Grain of salt...

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Originally posted by: mccurdti
It's not even worth posting on here cuz everything said just gets a smartass remark for it.
You can't post that your hammered and expect the thread not to take a turn for the worst. :crazy:

All's good, in fact I'll even have a 12 pack for ya. I'll start drinking now. I'll let you know when I'm done. :goofy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts