New Cougar Forum banner

Hamillfest2005 was great

2K views 46 replies 19 participants last post by  Excelcier 
#1 ·
well at least the track part of it was for me next year i hope to do it all Thanks again dan

#3 ·
i had an awesome time...i may not have raced but [censored] that [censored] was fun as hell......also seems alot of people had issues whether they were big or small but hey [censored] happens...oh zman as i said before for angie one word "movies"...j/k

i said i'd do it so heres my favorite quote " the protein and the alchohol"

#4 ·
Originally posted by: cougarprophet
i had an awesome time...i may not have raced but [censored] that [censored] was fun as hell......also seems alot of people had issues whether they were big or small but hey [censored] happens...oh zman as i said before for angie one word "movies"...j/k

That was oh so horrible, but I drank it all! :biggrin:

#5 ·
Still dissapointed that I didn't make it out. I ended up troubleshooting a missfire at WOT @ arounf 6500-7000rpm today and it looks like it was my magnacores as the culprit.

Even if I had my car tuned and running 100% I probably wouldn't have made it until much later at night as I had to deal with some ugliness between myself and my business partner. Atleast that part is over, now I just have to wait until the 24th to finish with my car for the year.

#6 ·
Originally posted by: Mike
Originally posted by: cougarprophet

That was oh so horrible, but I drank it all! :biggrin:
Dude,

You are the champion!!! :bowdown:

That was a friggin awesome time this weekend.

Cheers to Dan for setting up such a great event!!!

Great seeig some familiar faces and meeting a whole bunch of new ones.

Awesome, awesome time!!!

P.S. My face is so friggin burnt and sore......I look like a bloody raccoon

#12 ·
Had a great time fri and sat . It was great to meet new neighbors from the north

well morakis alt died, again, so we were blowing fuses all the way home. Battery finally died with 40 miles to go in MI. Of course theres nothing around and its 4/5pm MI time.My dad has a car trailer so I tried calling him, hes on the lake in the boat. I call my grandpato come with the trailer, well he cant really hear that well so he didnt get the directions right and went back home(no cell phone either) so my dad gets home in the mean time and he comes up to get us. My mom went and got an alt at autozone so it was waiting for us. We get to my parernts house at 10 IN time start on the alt at 1015, finish the alt at 1130 and they are on their way home now. so im off to bed now

#13 ·
I am home ... 6am my time and im sitting down finally... Slurpee will be home shortly. Hes considering a half day of work or less, me thinks.

And yes that would be Alt # 8 .... ya i need to talk to ford.

SOOOO tired. will post more later when i can think.

Oh but i had a great time :)

#15 ·
HamillFest was great. Thanks to our Host Dan, To bad you couldn't relax and have more fun with us! Great seeing our neighbors from the south, sorry to hear of the alternator problems. You should carry a spare one just incase!:rofl:

I had a great time, can't wait to next year!:thumbsup:

#16 ·
Awesome time! One of the best weekends ever!

Shout outs go to Dan, thanks for everything

Great people - even the Americans (i'm glad i have my camera back!!!)

Loved the track even though my first race I blanked out on
:confused: who would have thought the lights would change when i blinked... lol

I'll never drink that funky protein drink - nastiest thing i've ever tasted - don't know how u did it mike!

Definition of a Hot-Carl .... well thats just nasty. lol

It was nice to finally put a face to a screen name, a great group all around. Cant wait for the next meet. Everyone who was there, feel free to add me to ur msn if u already haven't done so - cougarbum@hotmail.com

Once again - awesome time - thanks everyone!

#18 ·
I made it home alive, myself. After waking up with a hangover, that only got worse by standing in the sun all day w/o eating, I finally got some food in me in Windsor. Marcus and I made it across the border w/o a problem, but not even 5 minutes later I got pulled over. See, this car was REALLY close to my ass-end, and as I talked about this weekend, I hate it when people tailgate me. So, when I finished my cig I simply tossed it up instead of out from the car. SMACK, exploded right on the windshild of the car behind me. Was a perfect shot. ;) Then, he turned on his lights, heh, I had just smacked a cop. Who'd have known throwing a cig from a car was litering? :p He [censored]ed and moaned a bit about how I should know better (even tho I've done it 10000000x before, including in front of other cops and never had a problem) -- and then he let us go. Whew, skated by...

Great time tho Dan! I will definately be coming back again... (Next time I will sleep more and drink less, uh, maybe...)

E1

#19 ·
Hamillfest rocked!! :banana: as it always does!! Thanks Dan!! :kiss:

Steve!! I'm sooo glad you came!! You guys are awesome!! Yer my favorite lumberjack :thumbsup:

Now I'm having PHD...I'm gonna miss everybody now until Can-am :cry::grouphug:

So, Matt, started the countdown till next years Hamillfest?? ;)

#20 ·
Special thanks to everyone who came. In total this year it was the largest hamillfest to date, and we actually did more by making an afternoon of Sunday.

As for me not having a good time/not relaxing....well, looks can be decieving, I had a great time and am glad everyone else did as well.

now lets see some pics :D

#23 ·
hhhheeellllloooo my northern friends!!!! woo hoo! Just got to work at 4:00. Freakin' tired after 21 hours on the road. This weekend was awesome. So worth all the time on the road for sure. I can't wait to meet up again. You guys definitly know how to have a good time. I'm sorry I crashed so early though. I got sick once we got up there. Who knows why, but man, I was worn down. Keep me updated on the events, we'll have to make another road trip up there to party with you guys! Thanks dan for getting everything together again. I know it's a pain, but it's definitly a good reason for us to come up as a group to see you guys. Well, I'm about to go home again to sleep. See you guys again next year for sure. (but of course I'll be on the board all the time though).

#24 ·
Well, since my brain is actually functioning today, I figured I would post something...

First off, i'd like to thank Dan and Christine for their hospitality. You guys rock! :thumbsup:

Second, i'd like to thank everyone that came out and made this our best HamillFest yet!

Third, i'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for my behaviour on saturday night. I have a feeling I may have done some things that I shouldn't have and, well, I guess its better that I dont remember much of the night! If I offended anyone in ANY way, i'm very sorry. It was that damn soy/vodka drink! So bad... but oh so good... :biggrin:

I'll finish off with this...

:rofl:

#25 ·
ROFL ^^ :rofl:

man thats great , I hope to make it out next year

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.