New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I'm in for the fest. Anyone else wanna drive up there. I figure we'll leave on friday, fix my car a couple times on the way and get there friday night. Then drink our butts off and come home on monday. Let me know if ya wanna hang. The year I went was a blast. So, I'm looking forward to hanging with the friends up north. POST UP!!

·
is a pop sensation
13,676 Posts
I'm still uncertain about whether or not I can go. At this moment it's looking like a no, but that could still change.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it's not close though...it took me 13 hours by myself, let me tell ya...13 hours alone is a LONG drive. Hopefully someone else can make it from the group. It was a ton of fun.

·
Super Moderator
22,396 Posts
so what time are you guys leaving. If you want to leave fri moring and get to where i live about 4sih thatd be great so I would have to call off work. I still have to be back sun so Id leave sun morning. not sure how far into canuk land were going but I know it take me 3-3.5 hrs to get to detroit

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Ya Steve was talking about starting early Friday morning... not sure of an exact time ... If i drive myself i might leave sunday also, cant miss too much class...

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
thats fine by me long as all the times work out... im all about saving money ;)

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
im lost heh... dont remember mentioning the 3rd Riech or any other name for it :confused:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.