New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I know Ron, Brad, and Pierre are all going... So... Is there a time ppl are going to meet to head out?

And, who all is going besides those that I mentioned?

E1

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm down for skipping the track myself. Especially if it saves me money. ;)

E1

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
pssh, gas :tongue: - i'm driving 7 hours! :wiggle:

goooooo to the track.
besides, I want a ride in Pucks nitrous 3.0L again! heheeh

its either that, or i spend a little time playing Sega in your car Ron! ;)

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
i should go..... "hopefully".... last week my wonderful misfire reared its ugly head again... i'm suspecting that the plastic intake, expanding, retracting with the heat and cold, helps unseat the injector just enough.... so i gotta first tap it to make sure it's cylinder #2 again.... once that's done, rip the somabit apart, and put it back together with an extra set of hands to help... this time however i'm going to attempt to ever so slightly bend the fuel rail injector boss just enough so it won't do this again....

reminder... this is all hopefully, and i gotta do it all friday.... which luckily for me i don't have to do any real work, cause i worked labour day.... what sucks is that i've known of this problem for a week now, but had no time last week/weekend to do anything to it... (the joys of having a baby and needing to build a fence)...

anyone wanna be the extra set of hands i need to keep the lower intake lined up while i bolt it down?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Originally posted by: PuckPuck
i

anyone wanna be the extra set of hands i need to keep the lower intake lined up while i bolt it down?
what day? if i can i'll give ya a hand man. i can justify a trip to canada for this. while im there we can visit with ron

edit: and what time?

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Originally posted by: Excelcier
Puck... you're a loser... I live a block from you and you don't even call me!

Thats because you have sticky fingers! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is Helen..I mean !xobile coming???
Now, somehow I missed that joke... Musta been while ya'll were trashed...eh?

E1

Edit: Oh yea, before I forget. Can someone bring the damn Ford Service CD with them? I'll have my laptop w/ CD Burner to make copies, along with blanks. Also, Brad, can ya bring along a CF2k4 DVD for me?

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Originally posted by: LadyX
At least SHARE the cheap drugs Mark.

Is Helen..I mean !xobile coming??? :biggrin:
As of right now she is coming, but you never know! Its a girl thing! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.