New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was just wondering, whats everyone doing for Halloween? I was thinking, Halloween is a Friday night and I believe that no one is going to home here at my house, so if enough people were free I was gonna throw a partah :) It's not definite yet, still gotta clear it with the folks and all, but I was just wondering who might be interested. Could turn it into a meet too or it could be on November 1st if everyone would prefer a Saturday. Lemme know guys! :)

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Originally posted by: icedout
Well i think im going to Sahara on halloween if anyone wants to do that. Melissa i think thats located somewhere around you right?
Sahara...yuck. Well, it was yucky the night I was last there - on a Saturday - because on Saturday's there are older crowds and they don't have the same DJ's anymore. But on a Friday night, it's pretty good. They just changed their name - it was Cyberia (where Brian and I met, awwww). Anyway, it's on Route 110 in Farmingdale. Remember where we met at the Ruby Tuesday's? Just follow those directions - take the L.I.E. to Exit 49S and go down about 2 miles, it's on your left side (it's easy to spot the sign for a furniture store, they're in the same parking lot). What are you dressing up as, Matt?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey pablo edited my post, He wrote it sounds food to me so that why i wrote, yeah, it sounds food to you. Now it just reads "sounds good to you" damn editors. Anyway melissa, i think halloween is a friday anyway, so it should be good there. Well i wasnt gonna dress up but everyone keeps yelling at me telling me to dress up. So i might just wear a pin stripe suit with a gangsta hat and a lot of rings and go as a maffia. Or take my friends police academy uniform and goes as a cop and probably get arrested for impersonating a police officer. OH well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.