New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on scaring the crap out of the little kids that come to the house.

Babe, I'm not giving you any candy. You are already sweet. :)

·
Registered
951 Posts
OMG.......... you two REALLY need to get a room. :rofl: he he he... J/K

I am going to be a Q-tip for Halloween( which I will look more like a damn tampon thou).. I am being good this yr ( since I have to work the next morning) I will just pass out candy. Ok maybe scare the crap out of some of the kids BUT not the cute little ones.. 10 bags of candy I will have to buy last yr I only got 8 bags and I had to turn some away:( The neighborhood where Justin lives gets alot of kids. Oh that is where I will be at. I don't think to many will walk the apt so I am going to the house to pass out candy. o:) <------ angel

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sounds like fun Wendy! Have fun! Maybe Matty and I will just dress up as scarecrows, sit in lawn chairs, and scare kids.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
[eric_cartman] no crispy its a bad crispy! [/eric_cartman] :tongue:

heh, i'm not sure how i ended up in the midwest... i guess i'm just being the good little Canadian Ambassador that i am, and checking things out down here... carry on :)

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by: ND4SPD<brheh, i'm not sure how i ended up in the midwest... i guess i'm just being the good little Canadian Ambassador that i am, and checking things out down here... carry on :)
What's up Cerins? Your more than welcome here in the Midwest!

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Sweet! since i don't have a chapter to call my own, i just float around... its good to know i'm welcome here :)

Hows you doing Tim??? :)
not too much is up here in the great white north... I'm just enjoying the last few weeks of the cougar before she goes into hibernation...
OH! btw, i've still got that Zonda video for you!!

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
muhahahah, tis cool :cool:

and yes i do believe i have your email address, ...now where did i put that video :confused: - i burned all my car vids onto cds. its just after midnight now, so i'll look for it tomorrow when i wake up, and you SHOULD have some sweet Zonda goodness by tomorrow afternoon :thumbsup:

and um- back to the topic - Halloween! yes, its gonna rule! cept that its usually so damn cold up here by then, that all the little kiddies have to wear their snow jackets under their costumes! its sad really... Canada is too freakin cold! :rofl:

·
Registered
540 Posts
:beer: Speaking of Canada-Happy Halloween!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts