New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i wake up and go outside and my car has a flat- awesome!

so me and my neighbor meredith try and fix it- and we couldnt get the last lug nut off , then we had like 5 of our guy friends come and try- it was soo tight on there bc my dad uses that huge power tool- haha good times... so we call AAA and some young kid comes (he was hot too-haha)... and im in my PJs too- yeh it just happenned too... and hes like yeh what do u need.. so he got the last lug nut off and he was like " do u have a cigareete lighter i can use"... haha so i run inside thinking he wants a lighter?? maybe to smoke or somehting i had NO idea- so i come back out and hes like no i need ot plug something in to the outlet in ur car

haha omg its been sucha long day! stress me out! haha he thought i was such a dumbass.. haha good times- thought i would just share my story with you all too ok byebyes!:wave: :stupid:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I could've gotten that lug off for you...no prob... ;)

Oh yeah, can you please not talk about you're dad's big tool...I mean he's got a fully stocked garage, All the tools you need, A Shelby GT500, Hot daughters ;), a Harley, and now you tell me he has a BIG TOOL...

Oh well...I guess he is a god... :cover:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Originally posted by: pgtatx
I could've gotten that lug off for you...no prob... ;)

Oh yeah, can you please not talk about you're dad's big tool...I mean he's got a fully stocked garage, All the tools you need, A Shelby GT500, Hot daughters ;), a Harley, and now you tell me he has a BIG TOOL...

Oh well...I guess he is a god... :cover:
:bowdown:

Indeed so true

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha oh man jeremy way to go offf track! sick i dont wanna think like that!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts