New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Walmart and I saw this Dark Shadow Grey cougar sittin' in front of the entrance, with a complete Drift Kit, Predator Hood, tail-light covers, and carbon fiber dash. Wow, nobody around here has many hooked up cougars, and I must say, this thing looked beautful in person. The color alone was amazing, the way the sun made it shine. I was talking to the owner cuz he was sitting in the car, he said it was a lease and he was losing it in a couple of months, and he might sell the parts off it to make it look stock again. He only lives 2 towns away from me too. It's funny cuz I've never seen it driving around. Oh well, maybe I'll run into him again and he'll sell me that dash.

Mike

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by: Teflonworm
You should get some photos mang.....I would love to see a drift kit in DSG. I love that color :thumbsup:
pictures would not do it justice. You have to see it in person, with the sun shining off of it...ough
but if you look on cougardb.com, there is somebody with a 2002 DSG with the Drift Kit, just do a search for it.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts