New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved right next to the Galleria in Houston. I'm pretty much right in the middle of everything, but I never see any NECO members. That's messed up, I see cougars EVERYWHERE! anytime I see one going the other direction I start looking for mods and stuff to see if they're a NECO member, but never anything.
The first time I heard about NECO way in a shopping center parking lot near west oaks mall. That's when I lived near Sugar Land, but now I live ten feet from westheimer and I never see anyone. WTF? Where you at H-Town? I want to meet some of my bro's!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Hum, where have you been. We have had two meets since the beginning of the year. I hope we have one soon or can all meet up at a place like the Gingerman for a night out. PM or email me your email address for updates on the next event. Mortis, works right near you behind the Compac center. I work downtown and live off of 610 and TC Jester. Hope to meet you soon.
Take care and Happy Easter,
Rob

So far there is a dismal 4 to 5 of us in H-town. I have made flyers and put them on every Cougar I see but no one seems to show up here. I wish we had a stronger following and continue to put out flyers. I know there are enough Cougars in this town to have a meet the size of Cougarfest, but we need to make them aware of the club!! Any ideas?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey i live in liberty, quite a few miles down highway 90 east and i never see any coug's that are modified cept ont eh boards, i want to go to a meet but dallas and austin is a a fraggin big distance. anybody live near me?

ZERO™

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Zero, I live right next to the galleria. Bobnoxious and I might meet up sometime. You should come too. How about an astros game? I have season tickets so it's on me. I just need to know in advance.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Hey Rizzo, Rob mentioned that you're coming to Baylor in the fall... is that true? If so, I'm already going here! Let me know when you get here and we can meet up. I'd be glad to show you around, as well as have another NECO member to hang with! Being around so many Cougars, and yet none of them are enthusiasts is depressing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i'm really tired of lookin for mods and findin grama drivin or some chick that wouldn't know the difference between her car and a cavelier, i've even seen a 2000 coug with... ya better sit down for this one... a ******* decal across the back glass

my life and town is depressing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am not a member but i live in houston (beltway and I-10). Are any of you guys and girls interested in meeting up with a bunch of other car enthusiasts (non-cougars) that like to street race? IF so e-mail me privately.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.