New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really beautiful day out here in SoCal so I decided to test out my OMP strut bar mod on the PCH. Well guess what I was following on the highway? An Aston Martin DB-7 that's what!!! I wasn't sure if it was a DB-7 Vantage but damn it looked fine. It was driving rather slowly so I decided to pass it on the left lane to get a side by side look at it. It was indeed a DB-7 and it was the first time I've seen one. The styling was rather understated and it was some what smaller when you see it in person but hey, with 400+hp under the hood, you won't hear me complaining if I had one.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Yeah, i've seen ONE DB-7 Vantage on the road...MAN is that a sweet car....and while i was drooling over it, i almost hit the car in front of me...if i ever see one of those V-12 Vanquish's i'm gonna have to pull over....

·
Registered
304 Posts
Man come and visit Long Island, I saw 2 within 5 miles going opposite directions on the long island expressway. Very nice cars! Didnt see as many cougars though

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
My biggest find on the streets, a black Lamborghini Contache (sp?). I had pulled up next to him on a late Sunday night and was drooling all over myself looking at the car. When the lights turned green, he started to accelerate away, and I managed to keep up with him until.....

He decided to REALLY accelerate away and left my sorry self stragling behind...

G

·
On our highway sometimes I see this purple Lambrogini Diablo but I'm pretty sure its just a "kit car"......one day when I see it....I will try it out....

G

·
Today was a pretty good car day for me too! I saw a Lamborghini Diablo, Bright Red. Man was that thing sweet. But the funny thing was he started from a stop light and he was going in to second and all of a sudden I hear this bad screeching noise and I look over and he was trying to find second. Well I guess I can't honestly laugh at that because he had the Lamborghini, but still. Then later today I saw one of the new Lexus convertibles. It was red too and sweet!!! Peace out

G

·
well, about a month ago i was at the post office and getting out of my car and i hear this loud ass humming sound or sumfin and look to my right, and it is a yellow ferrari, i think a 550 (if thats even ferrari, i dunno, i was just looking at the car, not badging.....) and it was like time had stoppped, everyone was looking at that car, everyone.........he wasnt an asshole hotshot or n e thing, didnt gun at the light........it seemed that the car was louder at idle than when accelerating............

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I blew a yellow lamborgini away on the highway going home..... I pulled up next to it ...... gave it a whats up like hey you want to race, then I just blew the doors off....... It kinda helped it was chained to a flat bed truck but it was fun at the time ehhe

G

·
Yeah, I'm with SpruceCougar =) I live on Long Island and in the same week I saw a few brand new Diablos, 2 Mid 90's Ferrari's and BRAND SPANKIN NEW Ferrari 550 Maranello(believe me when I say OOOMMGG...I dropped my cell phone when i saw it), a BRAND SPANKIN NEW 911 Turbo, and BMW Z8(RARE!!), 2 BRAND NEW Bentley's and 2001 Shelby (WOW!!!!!!!). More Vipers and Turbo Porsche's than I can count. Thats one thing I love about living on a rich Island...lol I could go on forever with the rare cars I see but I wont

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Yesterday coming home from school on a 2 way divided road (45 mph), followed the brand new redesigned viper (manufacturers plates). Guy was going about 40 mph and had at least 1/2 mile of cars behind him pissed to hell. Have these been released yet? Also saw the 2003/2004 mustang. Desguised to hell. I wonder what engine it had in it. Much louder than the cobras today. I see tons of new and prototype cars in my area (Detroit).

G

·
hey, one time in montana, i drove be a ranch that keefer sutherland, emilio estavez and charlie sheen all own ( they are good friends, you know)
and i saw a black modena! It was the coolest car i have ever seen in person! it sounded so nice, and was so smooth looking! just thought id say that!
kirk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.