New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
w00t!
25,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan Skyline R34 V-SpecII... 56k redrum - i'm not kidding.

Keep it in your pants... its GranTurismo 4 :cover:

I all but lost interest in the racing element of the game after a month, but I definitely haven't ditched the game entirely...
Now I regard GT4 now as not-so-much a racing game, but a photography game that deals with cars, which is awesome IMO because when I can't find the picture I want of a certian car on the internet... I simply load up GT4 and take it MYSELF. heh.
I've realized that quite simply, its an infinite resource for car pictures... and i've found that GT4+Photoshop =

But with these pictures at least, I didn't have to photoshop even one pixel on any of these photos- a pleasant surprize!

Anyway, enough chatter... just enjoy.
I believe a BWM Z4 is calling my name next. :biggrin:

·
w00t!
25,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: Nissan Skyline R34 V-SpecII... 56k redrum - i'm not kidding.

:biggrin:

... and I used one of those USB memory sticks to take the pictures from the PS2 to the computer.

the USB stick plugs into the front of the PS2, load up the game, take a picture and go 'save' - it will give you the option to save the picture to your PS2 memory card, or to a USB device... then its just a matter of unplugging it when done and plugging it into your computer and downloading the pictures :)

technology rules! :wiggle:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.