New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man im soo mad last night i was at the store gettin smokes and got back in my car and went to back up and leave the other entrance cuz i scrape if i go out the other one and as i was backin up not even a foot i hit sumthin and i had backed into some dumbass that pulled in when i was backin up and just clipped the corner of their bumper and got out and it was some stupid outa stater in some dumb civic that was already cracked up a lil and of course alls that happened to them was the got dirt from my bumper....i on the other hand cracked mine in 4 spots and am sooo mad i dont know how much its gonna cost to fix it but the cars goin the the garage and getting painted and hopefully the guy doin it can fix it for me but heres some pics.....not that bad but still pissed about it

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
hey, that sux, but whats up with the paintjob on that bumper. it looks all messed up.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah it does...the paint looks like that cuz its wet dirty and the reflection of the ground and snow is in it

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
looks like your car is completely totaled. what a bad accident. will you be getting another cougar?

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Originally posted by: Jesslynn
man im soo mad last night i was at the store gettin smokes and got back in my car and went to back up and leave the other entrance cuz i scrape if i go out the other one and as i was backin up not even a foot i hit sumthin and i had backed into some dumbass that pulled in when i was backin up and just clipped the corner of their bumper and got out and it was some stupid outa stater in some dumb civic that was already cracked up a lil and of course alls that happened to them was the got dirt from my bumper....i on the other hand cracked mine in 4 spots and am sooo mad i dont know how much its gonna cost to fix it but the cars goin the the garage and getting painted and hopefully the guy doin it can fix it for me but heres some pics.....not that bad but still pissed about it
longest post without punctuation evar in the history of neco and seriously the world if anyone has posted a longer sentence than that without punctuating it I will be amazed because dude that is really long but seriously it sucks what happened to your bumper is your insurance company going to total out the car cause i heard they can do that cause they did it to mine and i haven't driven my car in six months and i really miss it my car was cool and black like yours i like black cougars they are sexy but was the guy you hit driving a nissan maxima because I think those cars have it out for cougars well black cougars at least because thats what totalled my car so now I don't like maximas and you can ask anyone in norcalneco or socalneco and they'll tell you i don't shut up about it...

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: DEVIOUSDEV
Originally posted by: Jesslynn
longest post without punctuation evar in the history of neco and seriously the world if anyone has posted a longer sentence than that without punctuating it I will be amazed because dude that is really long but seriously it sucks what happened to your bumper is your insurance company going to total out the car cause i heard they can do that cause they did it to mine and i haven't driven my car in six months and i really miss it my car was cool and black like yours i like black cougars they are sexy but was the guy you hit driving a nissan maxima because I think those cars have it out for cougars well black cougars at least because thats what totalled my car so now I don't like maximas and you can ask anyone in norcalneco or socalneco and they'll tell you i don't shut up about it...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts