New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
thats the color i need so i may be interested... what rear would work with my dual Weapon R mufflers?

View attachment 34807
#1 Dragon Z kit, is not sexy... Very few cars pull it off IMO. Kurts, ND4SPD, Badass, come to mind. But its a very hard kit to make look good.

#2 No kit will work with Weapon R mufflers. Get rid of them. :tongue:

#3 Go for something smooth, and sleek to compliment the shape of the car. I never understood why people slap wings, fins, vents all over the place?! Using these to accent the features of the car, i like. But it takes planning and thought to do that...

LESS IS MORE! Keep it clean!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
xgamer-WTF are you talking about? some kits fit really well, some dont
From what most people have been known to see they dont have the highest quality work. This company is popular with ricers so check a honda forum sometime most of the honest ones will tell you it wasnt what they expected but they have no choice but to deal with it. Have someone who knows and installs body kits look at them, they know the difference between seamless gap and a wavy "falling off" look. Body kits are hard to maintain and only look good if done right. Its a touchy subject I call it body kit politics. Everyone has their own opinion dont be afraid to ask.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
And some opinions are :bs:

:tongue:

·
Registered
143 Posts
hey everyone. i was reading this and sounded like a good place to write my question. i am looking through all the group of websites that are the same just different name like the Krazy Kustomz Online, Tuner Direct, and krazykustomzonline. and i see they are cheap but anyway i am looking for the either the battle series full kit or the Aeroextreme Front Bumper and rear bumper. any good places i am just starting to mod my car from the outside now that i am done with most of the insides. but i am not tring to spend a ton on these it bad enough i got a body shop that is pricey but great at the work. any help would be thankful

1 - 18 of 18 Posts