New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can start calling the orders in now. The group buy will stay open through Friday April 13, 2001. The discount will be 20% off retail of $419. They have the list so when you call ask to speak with Tony Reyes regarding the Cougar Club group buy.

Please post a reply to this post when you have called your order in. That way I am able to track the orders.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the pics don't do justice to the paint.. the lights sparkle with pearl in the light. looks amazing.. everyone that saw the car drooled over the headlights. even a state cop was at the shop checking it out while they applied all the decals to his new cruiser. he talked to me for over 45 mins about the car.. he loved it

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Hey craig!
I just thought of something..
all the graphics on police cruisers are decals probably..
and those usually have more (square-inches-covering-the-car-wise) than even the worst ricers!!

so a cop can be either a piggy OR a ricer

G

·
Craig, this is Kevin Gauntt. I called my order in yesterday. Thanks so much for settin this up. thats like a hundred bucks I can use for something else.

·
Registered
731 Posts
i called tony today and paid. He said as soon as more people call in hell start shipping them out.thanks again that was a great deal.
Jason Rendone. <- for tracking info

·
Registered
152 Posts
this Tony Smith I just order yesterday I will be sending the money tomorrow but I need to make sure on the address I email u today craig let me know on the address so I can send the money
and thanx for getting the group buy together

·
Registered
514 Posts
If some people back out is it ok if I place an order? I wasn't really paying attention until it was too late to sign up, and if I don't do the group buy thing I'll end up paying a lot more.

G

·
Hey me too! I sold my bike this weekend and now I'm ready to buy! I have $4500.00 to spend, so can I get in on this deal and are there any other deals going on that I can get in on? I have money in hand so help me spend it before it burns a whole in my flesh!!!!

G

·
Craig, Did you get my private message? Tony Reyes said I have to give you my info then you give it to him. Do you want it?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.