New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody now if anyone makes grill inserts for 2000 cougars. my friend has a grand prix and he found inserts for it. it looks pretty nice and i think on cougars it would look sweet. i know wings west makes an insert for the top grill, but not the bottom two.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one makes anything for our bottom grill. Someone (I think Rockford) was trying to get something set up with Grillcraft but everyone started bitching (like the bunch of whiny freaks they are) about how expensive it was (it would have been the same price as all the other Grillcraft kits for different cars) and how they could get the same effect by wrapping chicken wire or gutter guard around their car with twist-ties that it never happened.

Man. Because we ALL know how CLASSY stuff held onto a car by twist-ties is. Jeeesh.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just used silver automotive paint and painted mine silver it looks pretty cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.