New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...i know i havent been responding to any of the posts on here but i have been really busy getting ready for my AP tests and what not...anyway...i was thinking of possibilities for a bunch of us getting together and stuff...so here is what i came up w/....may 30-june3 (last weekend in may, first weekend in june) is the annual Greek Festival here in Richmond, VA....it is hosted by my church and it is HUGE!!!...this is THE largest greek festival on the east coast....im not sure how fond everyone is of greek cuisine but i like it (dont have THAT much choice seeing as how im greek and all)...anyway...i have to dance at the festival (greek dance...part of the entertainment)...i was thinking that maybe if a bunch of us wanted to get together and chill there that would be sweet....lemme know what you guys think and if it looks like there are people interested i can post directions and everything.....oh yeah...the festival is free...there is no admission...you only pay for food, drinks, souveniers, stuff like that....talk to you guys soon

~EMIL~

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd love to go, but I got told I was spending that weekend down at Lake Monticello. Sorry, catch you the next time tho>

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
I suppose I ought to get back to my roots (the original spelling of my last name is Glikos)... I have a wedding to attend on the 2nd of June up here (NoVA), but any other day is cool...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
most people can just lok at my last name and say i am greek .... kasalonis. ... shrug...

..hrm ..trying to remember if i have anything goin on that weekend .if not ..i should be able to stop by for a bit ..never had greek food

kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well for those of you that arent sure...greek food is the best...there will be TONS of people there...its just gonna be a great time...the best time to come (for most people and most fun) is saturday night...it seems like only 1-2 people are interested...is there anyone else?..email me at [email protected] if you want directions to the place

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah, I have been going for the last few years, good food. I'll probally stop in for a bite on Saturday.

If we all want to meet up we should decide on a place beyond the greek fest, it gets pretty packed.

Matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in the area 24/7 so I'll be there if we set a time and stuff.. that is the weekend right after I get out of school so its perfect timing. -WD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.