New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was drivin home from work last night in my rental 2002 suzuki xl-7 :) and it was really quiet on a boulevard near me and this loud ass ricer civic with a wing that looked like it was off a 747 boeing or something pulls up next to me and looks over cause i was lookin at him with a laugh on my face and he starts revvin his engine so i just laugh and decide to race him so the light turns green and we both pull off and within 5 seconds i was at least 2 car lenghts ahead of him then we had to slow down for the red light...so i guess he thought he had a bad start and revved again so i just again laughed and we went so once again i BLEW him out even by more this time so next light he pulls up next to me and i rev my engine mocking him and i looked over and he rolled his windows up and sat looking straight ahead like he didnt just get his ass handed to him by a suzuki xl7 and when the light turned green he drove like 5 miles an hour and made sure not to pass me again till i turned off :) i just thought it was a funny honDUH story for you all to enjoy :) hes lucky my cougar is in the shop or he woulda had it handed to him even more lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wow, Get some Suzuki!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Just checked online for what an xl-7 is and that's just sad. Barely 180hp and you took him out? Sad, but hilarious at the same time.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this thing hauls a$$ all i do is floor it everywhere i go lol and it is great in the snow with the 4x4 doin donuts and things :)

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
well at least he had the courtesy to not do a ricer fly by..

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Awwww, I was hoping for your version of Rental Car Demolition Derby like on Jackass!

·
Registered
154 Posts
i work for avis rent a car.. lol.. and its glad to see that the employees here are not the only one who dog the rental cars =D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts