Ed
Mandi in her killer saturn
Jason
Adam "ih8civics"
eric(thats me)
That other guy from your work dale?
and at one point
4 Girls in a red cougar

A good time was had by all..cept curtis.. get better soon.
Thanks again

Pictures should eventually show up somewhere.. hehe

Oil changes, Fender swaps, computer motherboard soldering.. and road rage.. ;)

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
RE:Thanks for a great meet this weekend

I had a good time Eric, I was more embarrassed than anything when I got sick. I'm going to the Dr. today to find out what's going on, wish me luck!

Anyway, it was good hanging out again. It was fun seeing you guys again. Thanks for hosting the fiesta Dale!

take care Keystone!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
RE:Thanks for a great meet this weekend

Originally posted by: EricF

We had:

Keith "Upper90"
Curtis "RedBaron1"
Jim "4sfactor
Dale "dale"
JJ "blitzkrieg"
Mike "Inforedcoug"
Ed "c2cougar"
Mandi in her killer saturn
Jason "jec215"
eric(thats me)
That other guy from your work dale? "shipugrad"
and at one point
4 Girls in a red cougar
ADAM IH8CIVX

i see how it is... :( eric doesnt love me anymore.....

thanks dale, always coming through as that top host. i wasnt there when curits got sick but hope u get better, i too got sick. remember that bump that was bothering the hell out of me? i took 4 ibprofen at dales suggestion for... i got a spider bite. now i have an infection that im taking pills for. it sucks. anyways, cant wait to see the pictures.

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: Thanks for a great meet this weekend

Adam.. sorry my memory isn't soo good... I knew I was forgetting someone...
sorry man

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
its all good man. sorry didnt get to say bye to you or jim, didnt know where u guys were and my head was really starting to hurt. i just wanted to find out what the heck was wrong. hope ur computer works now. one more thanks to whoever suggested going to negley park, that back drop and view were absolutley gorgeous. i may have to pick a chick up and take her there ;-)

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
Yeah that was GREAT meet. I had fun once again. Thanks to Dale for being a great host too! And JJ for letting me ride around in his Cougar since I had a wonderful Saturn that everyone was so jealous of! Haha. Definitely will go to the next one!!

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah mandi, thanks for putting up with all us guys...

Wild or Mild... who knows.. ;)

G

·
Big thanks to Dale for being the great host. Nice seeing everyone again. I should have my pictures up this week. What about evryone else?

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Meet sucked. No one really showed up at all. It was freakin' hot and humidity was like 150%. Where the hell was the food and the drinks? I am not going to a "Dales frat house" meet again. Sorry but it sucked.

:crazy: Just kidding!
I just wanted to say something that was a complete lie :banhim:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
dont worry dale, keiths just jelous cuz he didnt get to ride in your lincoln like all us cooler people.

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
Haha, yeah the ride in the Lincoln was the highlight of the trip! And I got two rides in it too! So ha! Eric, it's no problem putting up with you guys! You guys are great!... Wild or mild?? Hmm....I'll let that up to you guys' imaginations! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
By reading this thread so far ....Mandy got 3 rides on Saturday. :naughty::biggrin: Not bad if I do say so myself.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Greetings from the Cougar Frat house (aka Cougar FAT house)!!! Thanks to everyone who was able to "stop by." I had a blast and can't wait to do this again. I'll try to have something to drink and eat for everyone next time LOL Keith, your reply was so funny. I hope Curtis is feeling better. I hope Eric enjoyed my "road rage" incident at the Car Wash and my "Music Rage " incident at, um, that same car wash. I am missing an Eagles jacket....if anyone sees Adam, please tell him to return it :) Mandy's Saturn rocked!! Mike drove up from Philly and took the extended route. JJ, you are fired from grill duty (12 hungry mouths and he makes 2 burgers and 3 sausages) Jim had to work while he was here. Ed got some audio tips after riding in my Town Bardge. And that Dale guy is one hot stud.....he managed to pick up 4 chicks on our little caravan cruise.

Cougar says hi!!! He's thinks he Eric's *****!

Here are the pictures. They turned out pretty good. For anyone who wasn't there, the cars are lined up with the best cougar first, runner-up 2nd, etc. I also included 3 pictures of Keith. He's adorable!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Damn I look HOT! That cat is alll over me!

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
infored... your car is like a beacon in the night... nightshade the whole car so it doesn't hurt my eyes so much :tongue: :rofl: :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
lol, i was just thinking that,
"yeah im looking for the red cougar?"
"which one?"
"ya know, the red one"
"ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the red one"

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

nice altezza's dale...

dale u must own the frat house being the pimp u are pickin up 4 chicks...they were all in a cougar whcih makes it even better. are they future neco members???? those pics turned out gorgeous with ole' harrisburg in the back ground. i complain so much about living here and how theres never anything to do but seeing it from the park makes this place really a beautiful place to live. id love to get some perfesional pics takin up there sometime. i got my pics back today from cvs. they turned out good, i need to find someone with a scanner. any of u have one? i have three that turned out awesome of ed's trunk. i also have a real nice one of jims car with harrisburg in the back ground.

Nd4spd- if u think its bright in the pics u should see it in person...all i can say is WOW!.

speaking of wild paints, if any of u guys get the chance, drive by hoffman ford on 22 and check out the lightning they just finished with a custom paint job. its fire red to blaze orange starting at the side skirts. id love to paint my car the same only starting red at the front and going to orange in the back. its really hot. ok well i got my dell so your official keystone post ***** is back. see you all soon!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts