New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had so much fun!! I raced only three times, and did really bad, but that is ok. I have a number on my car so I will look cool for a while! LOL!

My race times:
1st run: 18.12
2nd run: 17.829
3rd run: 17.764

My reaction time was good though.. so that counts right???

I know we are going to go back for a IL/WI meeting. I will also bring suntan lotion with. I am BURNT!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

G

·
You forgot to write what your reaction time was girl!!! SAY IT LOUD!!

Eric N. (I have to write the "N" now, dont want anyone confusing me!!)

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Too bad I missed it... I was in Wisconsin, but on a weekend long resort thing with Jen. Heather, if the group ever goes again, I'll be on the list to go with.

Reagan

G

·
Hello Everyone!

Glad you guys had fun this weekend! We had a blast at Byron! There were at least 50 Ford Lightning and Dodge R/T trucks there, as well as a ton of other cars. Tim got about 8 or 9 passes in and I think I could take him!
(we'll find out next Saturday!) It was a great time but man am I sunburned! We could not have asked for better weather! I am so excited about racing my car next weekend, if any of you want to come cheer us on let me know. Also, the track at Byron is open for anyone to race, you don't have to join the Midwest Racing Club, so come out and race if you want to! How did everyone else do yesterday? OUCH! I am so burnt!

G

·
Ok, I was SoOooOoo tired when I got back, that I barley was able to stay up until 10pm. I usually stay up 'til 2 or 3 am. I slept so hard. And me too, Karla, I got some serious sun. WoW!!! I had a blast. I thought about it all day today. I wanna go back, soon! I'm looking forward to this weekend when we race with the Midwest club. I learned alot on my 4 runs this weekend. I was so happy to beat that v6 camero!! I also beat a VW GTI. Got spanked by a pair of mustangs - the one dood was wearing a helmet - totally psyched me out. I was like - why is he wearing a helmet!?!? - then the light turned green - he was 1/2 way down the track and I was still wondering about the helmet!!! LoL!!! Seriously I had a blast and I hope we do it as a Cougar group again soon!

-Jim

G

·
Let's get the 25 of us needed so we can have the track to ourselves. THAT would be awesome!!!

Eric N.

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sunday. I went to bed at 10:30 PM (early for me) and got up at 7:30AM. That is 9 hours of sleep

Monday. I took a nap from 8 to 9 PM. Checked my email. Went to bed from 9:30 to 8:30. That is 12 hours of sleep.

I have gotten nothing done, no updating webpage, no cleaning room, no laundry, no doing work at home, nothing in the last three nights.
I was VERY TIRED from the drag strip!

I can't wait to go back again!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.