New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering who was going to just buy tickets for the day we are going, and who would be interested in purchasing a season pass??

A season pass, if you get a family 4-pack is $64.95 plus tax per person up to six people if we buy them at dominicks or someplace else that sells them. From great america it is only up to 4 people and total price is 271.96 which is 67.99 a person and I don't know if that includes tax or not.

Individual tickets at the park are $39.99, there are no discounts for groups unless we have 20 people or more.

Just let me know, because I only have me, Scott, and my brother who want to get a season pass, so if I can get one or more of you to buy with me, we can get a better deal!!!

G

·
I can get single-day passes for $30 ea., no restrictions on quantity or date. I can also get season passes for $45 ea. Only restriction on the season passes is that they must be used (activated) at Six Flags in St. Louis before you can use them anywhere else. Once you use it there, you can use it at any Six Flags park

If anyone (Heather?!?!) wants me to get tickets for the group, I need to know pretty soon so I can arrange everything. I'll need the money in advance since the employee activies office here only takes cash or check.

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
yah yah.. i am sendign out an email this weekend. Not to worry!

PS. Jachin, did you get my purple car email card?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.