New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
ahhh... man my car's not done yet... or i would be there... will prolly still show up just not showing

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
When are you gonna be done with that damn thing? hehe Just joking. I feel your pain of an unfinished car. Spent over $2000 this spring and not close to finishing. Can't make it to zn's this weekend cause of these damn bills!

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
i'm still waiting on some lights... over 1 1/2 months now.... otherwise i would be done by now... well done for the time being at least... my car won't be done for another 3 years.... but that's when it will be drastically modified.

if i can get the lights be early next week the latest then i can have it all together but carpeted instead of fiberglassed... it won't look as nice but won't look stupid either.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is a car ever finished? What kind of excuse is that? People never cease to amaze me. It's like, "I would have won but my Vortech hasn't arrived yet."

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
well i'm in a little different situatin... you see i have only half of my interior right now... kinda useless showing wihtout an interior

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.