New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was flipping through the april/may04 issue of bscene magaine anyway there was an ad in the back that says "make your Focus or Cougar faster with a Dyno proven Granatelli Mass Airflow sensor" anyone heard of this company? im thinking their products might just be for the ZETECs

·
Registered
587 Posts
I saw them advertised yesterday while watching "Trucks" on spike TV. I never heard of them before then though.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I saw the same ad in B/Scene. I emailed them the same day...but I'm still waiting to hear from them on what they offer.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The first time i saw a granatelli product was in my friends Trans Am about 4 months ago and had never heard of them before. He told me they are a fairly large company and have been around for like 15 years specializing in Ford and GM parts. I didn't think they'd have any products for focus or ne cougar since they deal mostly with v8 beasts

·
Registered
976 Posts
I went on thier web site and the meters were like $600! I didn't see any for a focus on the site either... There were alot of Mustang filter/MAF meter combos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts