New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It was inevitable.. the 01 Coug had almost 70k miles on her.. That long drive to and from work everyday killed it!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
heck ya dood!! that's pretty sweet. my dealer couldn't even get that model (svt) for me. so i've never got to drive one, so how they handle??

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Originally posted by: Madcat
The power those lil suckers make is nice...
not all true... i beat one and this guy was a pretty good driver. all i have is exhaust. but back to topic... they are quick and probably handle better and i love the headlights. is the focus brand new?? looks pretty darn clean.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep, very new.. Only 1,600 miles on it as of this am..

Handiling is great.. Barely any body roll taking an entrance ramp at 70+ when the speed limit is 35.

Plus.. The Vortec SC is putting out 266HP to the wheels for about $4k.. Hmm.. the possibilities!

·
Registered
166 Posts
2 things chris 1st of all when was the pics taken? And, when can i get mad at you for switching from the coug? jk man. Nice ride. I always see your dam car in the target lot ar hall and schn.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
not all true... i beat one and this guy was a pretty good driver. all i have is exhaust. but back to topic... they are quick and probably handle better and i love the headlights. is the focus brand new?? looks pretty darn clean.
Was it an SVT? I should've clarified with mods they make alot of power..... And if you were racing on a highway Id deff bet on the cougar, but from stand still, I dunno, the SVT might get a pretty much stock cougar. But theres alot of other reason, weight, etc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.