New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my butt whooped up by my buddy...

Hes been driving in my cougar for awhile and always says it would be a good race. For some reason he thought my car pulled pretty hard on exceleration. Well, he drives a 5.0 mustang with gears and removed cats. Today we finally got to race, and it was nothing short of an ass kicking. He pulled on me the whole way, i couldnt catch up. Hes driving an automatic also. I didnt expect to win :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
RE:Got my butt whooped up by my buddy...

Originally posted by: ignernt
Originally posted by: Q4kntmare
Got my butt whooped up by my buddy...
You may want to change that title before somebody gets the wrong idea. :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
RE:Got my butt whooped up by my buddy...

were u expecting something different to happen?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Originally posted by: Fett
Originally posted by: Q4kntmare I didnt expect to win :p

Originally posted by: buffdaddy17 were u expecting something different to happen?

Sometimes you people make it too easy. ;)

:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
There are quite a few slow 5.0s. I have raced a few and lost my fair share, but every once in a while, you will hear a 5.0 that just sounds like crap, and those are the ones you pick on. Not really hard to beat.

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Unmodded 5.0's aren't all that fast. I don't know if they run faster than a stock Cougar or even a lightly modded one, but the 5.0 wasn't rated with all that much horse considering the displacement.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I beat this one but only because I'm a better driver.
I had a good reaction time and he didn't, can't remember
what he ran but it was faster
than my 15.3 but I made it to the finish line before him:biggrin:

Attachments

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
Originally posted by: Fett
Originally posted by: Q4kntmare I didnt expect to win :p

Originally posted by: buffdaddy17 were u expecting something different to happen?

Sometimes you people make it too easy. ;)
****, didnt even see that. oh well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.