New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im new here and just wanted to show u all my baby. Just got it back from the shop and got some pictures. Its a 99 ATX with Vis Laser Fenders, ViS Invader CF Hood, Motegi Dp12 18" Rims, and the Buddy Club V2 body kit. I also had the brake and tail lights tinted and put on taillight covers.

My CarDomain addy is http://www.cardomain.com/id/99blackcat

Check it out and vote and let me know what u all think!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Very Nice... keep up the modding!!! Welcome to the forum... just as a courtesy, remember, before you ask... always search, chances are somebody else has already asked :thumbsup:

:grouphug:

Dan

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
love the black wheels the polished lip! looking great! Nice kit too

·
Registered
671 Posts
yes car looks great. i dont think i've ever seen those sides molded though. they look good. or those fenders... they lok like x1's with an extra litle thing on h ebottom. either way great lookin car keep up the good work:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I got some bad compliments from people that have seen my car and they say its TOO black, because of the rims and tinted tail/brake lights. I dont care what they say though :) The sideskirts wer molded because they were like 5 mm too short and when we forced them on, it looked like the bend was cracking a little so to fix that, it was cut off on the upper corners and molded... looks better this way IMO.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Hey u are in Fond du Lac all the time! I now drive the silver subaru in my avatar with the STI wing and Blacked Tails. U should hit up the Wis chapter and post up and come to some meets.

BTW you cant have enough black, try to find pics of Kelinteins car. (sorry i spelt it wrong)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Beautiful! All black is the $hit!!! Dont change it.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Originally posted by: 99blackcat
Thanks guys, I got some bad compliments from people that have seen my car and they say its TOO black, because of the rims and tinted tail/brake lights. I dont care what they say though :) The sideskirts wer molded because they were like 5 mm too short and when we forced them on, it looked like the bend was cracking a little so to fix that, it was cut off on the upper corners and molded... looks better this way IMO.

I get the same thing saying my car is "too white" lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I just did the fan-light cougar mod on the headlights, and to add to the blackness, as long as the headlights were ripped apart, the side markers got sprayed with the spray tint that was used on the taillights.... OHHH THE BLACKNESS!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Update: I got my washer nozzle lights hooked up, strobes in, tinted corner pieces, the cougar headlight mod done, and new mesh in the front. Here are a few pics of each:

More pics are at my CarDomain site: http://www.cardomain.com/id/99blackcat

New pics are at a local car show that show off the car and the ass end as well as nite pics with and w/o lights. Enjoy:biggrin:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Those halos are from the computer fans. There is a how to somewhere that I used to do it. Also, the strobes are in that little useless 'light' on the top of the headlight, very tight squeeze :rofl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.