New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way home last night when I tried to merge on to the freeway a navigator came up from behind me from the on ramp and right up to my ass. I didn't take that gesture lightly so I tried to dust the stupid SUV and took the little cougar up to about 110 mph thinking it will lose the tail"gator". well to my surprise the navigator moved to my left and passed me at speed in excess of 120 mph. my jaw just dropped.

the truck was lowered with 19" or 20" rims and had dual exhaust and a "gator" badge on the right of tailgate. I tried my hardest to follow the "gator" but it was going about 100 mph all the way until I saw her pulled off the freeway so I followed it to a Taco Bell... Out comes this waffish blonde in her early 20's (!) and into the Taco Bell. I of course had a sudden urge for some chalupa so I went into the Taco Bell too.

I commented on her driving and her "gator". turns out that thing is supercharged (but of course she has no idea what kind of setup, she brought it from the dealer already modified). She showed me under her hood (!!) but it was too dark to tell what kind of go fast parts are in there. I also checked out the interior and it had DVD/TV/GPS the whole 9 yards and she poped her trunk (!!!) and showed me the sound system. And if you were wondering, yes, her daddy bought it for her, turns out we both went to USC and we were both in some cinema class that I took in my senior year.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
yes the important part did you get her pants off... i mean her number

G

·
lol u just met my friend. She's been a good friend of mine for a while and her parent's are loaded, the navi is sick. She doesn't know a car part from a steaming stinking pile of monkey crap, but she does know a little about car audio. i wish i had a tv in my coug...

·
Registered
161 Posts
those things have power..I got my ass chewed up bai an expedition this weekend..it sucked majorly..I was sittin in forth gear revving at 5000 rpms and he was still on my ass...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.