New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pull up at a red light next to this little old decrepid man in a new Town Car. I have the moonroof open, windows down and the radio up just minding my own business and enjoying the weather. I glance over and notice this little guy looking at me and the cat. I think to myself, "Gee, even older people can appreciate a nice looking ride." Um, he wasn't admiring the car. He wanted to blow it's doors off. I smile and look ahead waiting for the light to turn green and all of a sudden he starts reving the engine. I am like WTF!!?! I look back over and this sweet little old man now looks like the spawn of satan with this evil grin on his face. The light turned green and all I saw was the back of his car. I didn't even get a chance to take off before he was just gone.

So anyway I am now a member of the Hall of Shame for being beaten by a little old man

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I just noticed the title of my thread!!! NO PERV COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!

G

·
i didnt even think about it until you wrote that, town cars are quick, one time i was at a red light turning right, and this 2001 towncar comes up on my ass, stops, and punches into a hard burnout

G

·
I glance over and notice this little guy looking at me and the cat. I think to myself, "Gee, even older people can appreciate a nice looking ride." Um, he wasn't admiring the car.

Hahah...

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brandon, how did I guess that you would be the first to respond to this post?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.