New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the good news I got a job today working for the State as an officer for the Dept of Corrections, over 2000 applicants and 300 postions to fill, So I start Feb 2, :grouphug: So its better pay and benifits for me, possible more modd money, I just bought my Girlfriend a 96 Saturn SC2 so i might do that up a little maybe some graphics and rims.

The BAD NEWS! - :cry: No Cougarfest, No Shows, :cry: I am on probations for six months and can't use any of my 4 & 1/2 weeks vacation :thumbsdn: So I will not be able to attend any shows till Aug. I'm so pissed I was all pumped about Cougarfest and now I lost all my inspiration for modding :mad:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Congrats.
But NOOOOOOOO>no car shows. Dude that sucks. no mods.
Thats even worse. If u have anything u want shown at the shows ill be happy to take it there:

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
heh yah i think it sucks that he wont be able to do much to his cougar
but life is more important than a silly car

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
sounds like i get to take the coug to shows! w00t!

new job is coo mang! kick some ass!

and ov3n, dude, where'd ya pick the chadly name up from?? you get dat from me???? hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
chadwicklickdickpeniswhackinpussywhomper. :rofl:

maaaaaaaaaan, that's ooold. that was back in the days of the powerpad, the glove, the ultimate warrior, and shooting bb-guns at army men in the pit! :banana:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by: Estiem
chadwicklickdickpeniswhackinpussywhomper. :rofl:

maaaaaaaaaan, that's ooold. that was back in the days of the powerpad, the glove, the ultimate warrior, and shooting bb-guns at army men in the pit! :banana:
That's my name don't wear it out!

Those were the days though, matter a fact I'm bidding on a power pad on ebay right now, I forgot about the glove man I got get one of those again too.

Does anyone have any of this stuff laying around?

I want the following: Nes-Powerpad, The Glove, The game Contra and Paperboy. hell, or any nes games for that matter.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
congrats on the job, but that shouldnt prevent you from tweaking the car (more incentive to make it a sleeper)

And on the topic of games, hehehe, I have a few.
http://www.mrgoodbytes.com/broom/
Sorry, I'm not giving up my power pad. I'm always up for trading games. And I have some great connections so if you really are in dire need of something, I can get you most vintage stuff (in general, you pay a heavy premium on ebay for this stuff).

~Tj

1 - 11 of 11 Posts