New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
good michigan shows
They are few and far between. After being in the show scene in TX for 7+ yrs, I found that MI just doesn't compare when it comes to a quality show scene. I remember being 16 and sitting in lawn chairs in the middle of a field, and that was considered a car show around here. I prefer a true show + event, which gives you something to do while your car is sitting around getting oogled.

Maybe check out one of the local websites, and see if there is anything coming up. I can't think of anything except CougarFest. ;)

E1

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
For sure. There's plenty of us MC-Neco'ers headed that way. I'm going early, tho, so I can take a bit of a vacation along with the big party that is CF. :D

Last year we met up and had a major caravan the entire way, but it was the middle of the night, it poured most of the way, a few of us got run off the road, and one car got hit by a truck. Other than that the trip was great. :p

E1

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Hahaha, I am SO there this year Brad!

Especially now that my car is getting worked on at Paul's High Performance (they only do Mustang's normally), and I have Rare Mustang vents and a Mustang fuel door. :p Should be interesting, lol... I think they are taking the Dragstang there, as well, that's one helluva mean car.

E1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.