New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awhile back I had several good sites with decent pricing, however I have since removed them from my favorites and cant find anything worthwhile. The only sites I can find are Ikesounds, which doesnt seem to have many brands and Sounddomain. Anyone have any good sites for me?

Not to go to far off topic but Im looking at getting a single Kicker Solobaric L7 12, any good ideas for an amp to power this? I am clueless when it comes to car audio.

Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
thezeb is good. But you won't find cheaper prices than ebay. And I don't mean people auctioning stuff, I mean the companies on there that sell their stuff at major discounts than what they sell it for on audio websites. I bought all my Kicker stuff from ebay really cheap, all brand new.

Mike

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
I am partial to Crutchfield. Right now they are having a deal with the Panasonic head units that if you buy the sirius antenna and a new Panasonic head unit, you get the sirius tuner for free. For those interested in the satellite radio! ;) :wave:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Originally posted by: tnkgurl
I am partial to Crutchfield. Right now they are having a deal with the Panasonic head units that if you buy the sirius antenna and a new Panasonic head unit, you get the sirius tuner for free. For those interested in the satellite radio! ;) :wave:
Dont go to crutch field, they sell refurbished items.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: Q4kntmare
Originally posted by: tnkgurl
Dont go to crutch field, they sell refurbished items.
my mom and i have gotten stuff from here, and its all been really good. and their tech support is excellent IMO. i've found cheaper places to get equiptment, but i dont have anything negitive to say about crutchfield. how do you know its referbished?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Crutchfield is to expensive for me. I cant seem to find any place that sells Stinger stuff for cheap. I have everything else I need now basically just lookin to get a deal on the cap I want. Best price is 100 bucks on ebay, that sound about right? Its got the digital read out on top.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i must say that indoaudio.com has thouroughly impressed me with their prices and service...sofar one of the cheapest i have found for some high end stuff..lots of rockford, phoenix gold, hifonics,and focal..some diamond audio and lighting audio as well...check this place out...visiti their ebay store...even crazier prices...some items are refubished most are new, lots of last years models going very cheap..check it out..

lots of poineer and kicker alpine and clarion too....must see in my books..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts