New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fraternity was having our big Sexy Legs 20 Party. Its were all the chicks get up on stage and get naked. Anyway, One of the guys by the stage was causing problems so as head of security I sicked our hired cops on him. He resisted the officers when they got clear of the crowd. The guy took a swing at a cop. The other cop busts out his mase and nails the guys. They proceed to slam him up against a fence, that fence then fell onto my cougar, leaving to bare metal scratches, 3 dents and several rubs. That blew, but I saw a lot of boobs, so it wasn't too bad. I guess this is an excuse to get that aerogear hood, oh well.

Jake

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
oh man, that sucks about your hood. but i am glad you will be getting an aerogear one. so did you get pics of the :naughty:?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lay off Ignert, My hood got toasted, my car was parked in a parking lot, close enough. I got plenty of pictures of the said contest, about 100 or so. However, they won't make it in the forum.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll see what my dialup is able to pull off. Is there a specific spot on teamneco I should put them? I will pick out a few selects to upload. :banana:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will try to post as many as I can. I have dial up though. I will pick the best and the brightest. Only the best for NECO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts