New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone wants to meet up with me, I will be in SD this entire weekend...getting down there around 2pm tomorrow and leaving Monday early afternoon or so... I plan on going to the beach Sunday from like 10am to 3pm or so....and just partying Tomorrow and Sunday night..... just reply here or write me an email if you want to meet....

Nikolas

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We are heading down to PB (P&B?) Bar and Grill to watch the Laker game at 2pm or so..as far as tonight goes...i dunno what we are gonna do....we went to a party up in LaJolla last night and it was okay....so tonight we will either just drink and hang out at my friends place, or try to find another party...... Stop by the bar to watch the game.....as far as finding us...hmm...my friend is Filipino, has bleached hair and a pierced eye brow..Ill be wearing a blue Dragon Ball Z T Shirt...there should be several blond haird girls with us (ones my fiancee)....hopefully you can stop by...if not...then maybe tonight we can chill...

Nikolas

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
well i stopped by pbbg didn't see ya. o'well watched the last half of the horrible ball game then went cruising the beach. saw about three other cougars but no white one's. anyways going to a party right now see ya later.....

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we got there and they wouldnt let two of the people with us in cuz they arent 21....so we had to go next door to MoonDoggies........i dont even think we stayed to watch the second half for very long, the game wasnt fun to watch so we went to do some shopping....picked up some new board shorts and some new DVS's......sorry it didnt work out dude.... Next time i come down here all of you SD guys will have to come over and party with us.....

Nikolas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.