New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually in the northwest burbs....

Our current client (Riverside Publishing) has a long engagement and i'm going to be the main consultant on it... should be 6 weeks long or so.... I work 4 days a week, and this week I took monday off... next week it might be friday or monday, not sure yet... but i'm guranteed to be in town 4 days week :)

I'm staying at the Wyndham hotel in Itasca...

if anyone wants to hook up for a few drinks or something lemme know.....

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Come to our meet Dec 14th! We can turn the shop into PuckPuck's AMERICAN House of slam!

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Hey Pierre,

I know where the Wyndham is in Itasca. Our company holds an annual regional meeting there.

So what dates are you going to be in town? You here now and for the next 6 weeks, or are you coming in later.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sitting in my hotel room right now :)

I go home on the weekends and take 3 day weekends, then come back for 4 days, go home and back and forth for 6-8 weeks... basically the Application goes into beta launch in early January, and that's when I'm done....

being that Dec 14th is a Sunday I doubt i'll be in town.... although if someone really wants and has the tools, I wouldn't mind doing a mod or 2 in the evening after work.... just let me know before hand so I can bring a change of working clothes with me....

PS: Key in the last statement is "has the tools"

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
of course there's gonna be tools! It's a car shop! :biggrin: but i'd be up for meeting you sometime soon.. You're one of the Neco Personalities I have yet to meet!

G

·
I'll be in Michigan this weekend and get back on Sunday. I work like 230-11p this whole week so gimmie a call... maybe we cann meet up for lunch or somethin. Late.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I fly in, and if i would drive I wouldn't risk taking the cougar.

Anyhow I'm here again this week until friday... next week due to thanksgiving i'll be here mon-wed

if any of you want to meet up let me know

·
5,303 Posts
Someone get this man out of his hotel room!

The Columbus Ohio members of Ohio NECO didn't do a very good job of being hosts to our fair city when Puck was in Columbus earlier this year, so do a better job than we did!

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well tonite is not good idea... looks like i came down with a flu :(

this sucks... was up all morning puking my guts out.... now i'm starving but i can't hold any food down :(

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Dude, that sucks. I can't think of any place I'd rather not get sick than away from my wife, in a hotel in a strange area. Hope you feel better.

What's everything think to picking a week night (probably the first week of December, since Thanksgiving week is probably out) to meet for dinner somewhere and just hang out?

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Sounds good to me! I'd be down for a little get together... What days are you available for Dec., Pierre?

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It looks like after thanksgiving I will be in Chicago Monday-Thursday each week.

So pick a day :)

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
How bout the 1st... and I say we Meet at the Streets of Woodfield, since it's right off of the highway.. We can get Dinner there and go to Gameworks afterwards.. Unless anyone knows a place closer to Itasca. (Just trying to get this thing organized)

Is that okay with everyone's schedule? Who all would like to go? And do you have a car to drive puck?

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
woo hooo... I know where the streets of Woodfield are too :)

anyhow this week i have the most ASS KICKING SUITE I HAVE EVER STAYED IN!!!!!

This thing is like 1000 sq ft of hotel living quarters.... heck it even comes with a 6 person dinning room table, 3 sofas, full kitchen, 2 sink vanity room, it even has a fricken scale and phone in the bathroom.... oh and get this, cause the room is so big, it actually has a door bell on the outside of the door.....

This is my room for Mon-Wed this week at the Wyndham in Itasca.... room # 336 or something like that, if you want to get a hold of me.....

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok... make that room # 1027... turns out 336 is a non-smoking room... and well ... i needs my cigarettes :) f

BUT room is still a suite :)

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Besides... its a better view from the 10th floor. I love that hotel, being so high looking into the center lobby.

The suites are kick-ass.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok... are we still on meeting this Monday the 1st?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts