New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I left Wednesday morning on my way to Daytona Beach and arrived Thursday at my dorm at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. I gutted my precats and installed a high flow y-pipe and high flow cat litterally hours before I left during Tuesday night. I love my car again, very little lag and a nice throaty sound. I wasn't expecting it to pull as well as it does now. I guess I could be considered in the Florida section, but I'll still stop in on the Ohio section every now and then. I'm gonna try and fly back for mini-fest in order to meet up with you guys again and in order to see my beautiful girlfriend who is staying and going to school there. I miss her and home, but in about 3-4 years I'll be making over 100k so I can't complain. I'm only here for 2 and 1/2 years, but I guess for the big income it's worth it. It was nice meeting some of you at cougarfest, I had a lot of fun.

Jeff,

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
25,008 Posts
Glad you made it okay, Jeff. I'll second the gutted precats thing; even with my stock Y-pipe, I can feel an awesome surge at freeway speeds when I step on the loud pedal. I can blast around people without even dropping a gear. And the sound is sweet - not loud, but a little more "aggressive", I guess. I am definitely upgrading to headers this year, but for the money, you can't beat the missing precats!

See you at Cedar Point, dude...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm racking up about 60k+ in debt in order to be at this school. So even if I was a person who wanted to party, I can't afford to screw up. It's me and only me paying for it aside from a small scholarship. Aside from that, I wouldn't wanna risk my relationship. There parties quite often around the campus tho

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.