New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Only reason im posting this is because I might go for some 17's and keem my light 16's for the strip/performance in a line.

My girl has a 99 cougar, keep in mind my car is 98 eclipse. She loves the 16 chromes I have on now. So instead of putting them in the garage or selling them for a cheap price I might as well give her cougar a nice touch.

I know going and finding 5 lug disks and stuff will get complicated. Drilling,....doesnt loot very fun or safe. Now Ive seen older porsche cars and some VW's using adapters. Are there such things for the cougars? or at least some that fit. I searched but it doesnt come up in your forums.

I will continue to look, and have found some ideas, but I would like some input from you guys.

thanks

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
This has been discussed before and the verdict is that it isn't possible. There aren't any adapters to speak of. Your girlfriend is stuck with a 4X108 bolt pattern, but she should still be able to find something acceptable. :)

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Actually I've seen adaptors(on a Cougarat NOPI Nationals) but I really think its a worthless cause,
plus I think with adapters you need some weird offset otherwise the tires will stick out and the ones
at NOPI did stick out just a tad..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts