New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I started the gatherings for my body mod. I got a razzi front valance, and rears for my 99. I would like to keep it all razzi, and I thought I would ask you friendly neighbors if anyone knew of some 99-00 sides laying around that need to be on my car. I posted on the WTB, and watch the "For sale", but not everybody posts, or looks there. Most you gals and guys been in the forums for a while, and might know of some. Thanks and everybody stay warm. jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
thats right, my sister wanted to name it Rossi, i said Razzi, and i win.

oh, and i dont know anyone with any pieces layin around. just constantly check the FS section as things like that usually go fast, but then again, about the only way you'll get em is if your willing to drive a long ways to pick them up or if they're local cuz those have to go freight i believe which costs about as much as the skirts would. another idea is to check in the other groups on this site cuz sometimes with big things like that they just check locally. but god luck.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I really lucked out with the front and rears. Statman had them and he only lives about an hour away. I picked them up, saved the shipping cost, and Jeremy said he was happy he didn't have to worry about the shipping company. That and you get to meet another member and see someone else's Cougar! Some sides are bound to show up sooner or later.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts