New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has dual cup spillers!

Video = 11 megs. Dial-up beware.

I'll be selling my soul to the Devil for one of these. This is the car I've been waiting all my life for...

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Since my video player will not load the vid...let me guess...its a Pontiac GTO- Have any pics?

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by: Lukydogg
Since my video player will not load the vid...let me guess...its a Pontiac GTO- Have any pics?

Sorry, no pics. It's a direct link to a WMV file of Clarkson beating the crap out of a Holden Monaro (with GTO badges!?). SUPER, Super, super cool.

BTW, I think that's just about exactly what the US production model will look like, except for the front fascia (which will look like a previous-gen Grand Prix).

·
Registered
293 Posts
Man that steering wheel looks VERY familiar. For us 01-02 guys. I could swear that it is a cougar wheel??

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
looks like about 50% cougar- ish on the dash. I dislike the fat triangle for the hazards, I always think its openly visible on some cars because they brake down all too much.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
here's some pics of the american version for those interested linky. i don't think the american version is as nice as the the version in the vid.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
That fat triangle is prevalent amongst all European cars. They use it to signal "thank you" as well as "I'm broken down please help". :shrug:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts