New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
That has to be the most STUPID thing anyone could do in a kart. I know what they react like as well as how low your head actually is compared to a cars bumper. One wrong move and you're toast. Karts werent meant for the open roads, temp street circuits maybe, but never open roads.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Dude, he so should have dipped under that truck a couple of times when he merged on that one time...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i have to agree with racer...not the brightest thing someone with a shifter could do...a tad bt dangerous for them and the peopl earound them..atleast it was done at night on relativily unpopulated roads...

and damn, that thing is quick..

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
i got a cbr 900rr motor that im gonna make into a go kart. should be fast as hell. considering it has 120 hp and like 89 foot lbs of torque. that go kart is probably a 20 hp brigss with the 6 speed tranny. i used to watch them race at old dominion speedway in manassas. very cool and fast!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
hahaha whens the last time you all something really cool that wasnt really dumb.. comeon, cliff diving = cool/dumb. speeding = cool/dumb. bungee jumping = cool/dumb, blowing [censored] up = cool/dumb.

G

·
Who cares :rofl: If they get ran over, oh well, its their fault. Hell if Id do something like that, but it sure is fun to watch other idiots do it!!!

+1 mana

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.