New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Now, Now. Since I do have Mod powers I could be a jerk and delete that because I m a UofM fan, well ok I lied, I m not a fan, just dont cheer for OSU... But dont really care lol.

But wanted to say that some things I see are hilarious either way. I ve got some good stickers and stuff about OSU that I find funny and Ive seen the same for Mich. etc.

Just wanted to say this should be a heck of a good game in my eyes. My predictions UofM pulls the "upset" wins by 7.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Thanks Jeff or Becky. It was a good game, but truthfully UofM did pretty much own. My question is why not play Scotty M more? Krenzel is sweet tru, but I actually think everyone plays with more heart and stuff when Scottys in... Just my thoughts...

Good Game!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I agree, Hats off to Mich for a good game.

Scott M hat a hot hand rocked it down the field, then they took him out WTF?! Ohwell, I guess you got to stick with your starter, I am used to it since they kept Bellesorryass in FOREVER.

Tony

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I worked on a whole sellers casket website over the summer, and I found this extremely amusing.

G

·
Ha ha ha. Did I not predict a week before the game, John Navarre 270 yards passing 2 touchdowns and Chris Perry 130 yards rushing and 1 touch. Chris was the man. If you have ever injured your hamstring (I did once couldnt walk for two days) and then gone out and ran for another 100 yards you deserve the Heisman. Only one better is the receiver for Pitt. He's amazing. Anyway from an OSU standpoint that was the best your offense has ever played, and the worst coached game I have ever seen. Seriously a few more games like that and National Championship or no fire his ass. Mr conservative ha.

Anyway I'm out. Hit me up for some snowboarding. I keep getting things for Snowtrails. The lady wants to go and try, should be amusing. I'll probably get a room down there one weekend and see how it goes.

Peace out!
Go Blue!

It's 9:24 am and OSU still sucks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts