New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

I was wondering if anyone had any idea where I could find some more of the glue stuff that holds the silver badging on the back of the car... I accidently ripped the 6 off of my V6 and now theres just a black 6 made of the old glue.

I tried searching but only subjects concerning new badging came up, nothing about the glue.

And if there is a place where I can get it locally, how do u suggest that I put it on?
I assume you'd have to somehow remove the old glue and just put the new glue on the back of the six and stick it on,
but just checking ... dont wanna damage my paint in any way...

thnx again!

Zeus

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
lol DUDE!!!!!!!! take all the lettters off and buff off the glue.

"shes so hot when shes clean shavin!!!"

or as corey would say

"i like my girls like my cars...clean shavin" lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thnx Ron

I'll call you one night soon, but it probably wont be this week as I am actually in the midst of my first year first semester engineering exams. I'll call you as soon as I can though... lol I still gotta set up installing those gauges... I'll get around to it sometime!

I still have to buy those red LEDs and intall those badboys too.... so much work so little time....

ya but i'll call you soon, thnx for all your help ron, YOU ROCK

and Zack, I DO like my women like that ... lol.... yet I like my car's badging for some reason, I think it would look too different without it... I dunno just my opinion.

ANYways guys,
Thnx again for ure input,
take it ez!

Zeus

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Matt,

Good luck on your exams. If you don't call me this week, don't bother next week cause I'll be sitting on the beach with a Pina Coloda in the Bahamas on my cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back on the 15th.

Later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts