New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
omg!!:rofl: just wait til my buddy with his crx sees this, wow!!! he'll prolly buy 10 of them.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
infiniti, look at the tail lights ;)

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
thats pretty freakin cool actually!!

- not something i would buy or put on a car, but i wouldn't mind seeing it up close! heh.
it might go with Excelcier's car if it came in blue tho :tongue:

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
some girl in a new tiburon around where I live has had one of those for a while, only the whole thing doesn't glow. It's one of those huge commando type spoilers, that almost look like horns (both ends curve upwards), but the only part that glows are the two pieces that bolt to the trunk lid and to which the rest of the spoiler is attached. Looks pretty cool.

Mike

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
And to think that people make fun of MY wing!!! I don't think it would look right if it was the only thing that glowed on the outside. Maybe if you put it with some underglows and those little tire nozzle lights... Damn - that'd be sweet! I'm gonna order some right now!

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
HOLY LORD i am afraid!

Good thing they are too expensive for the true mexican ricer!

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
All that's left is glowing body kits and hoods! Everything else in a car can glow.. windshield washers, gauges, shift knobs, under the car, in the wheel well, under the dash, under the seats, exhaust tips... .hell, I've even seen glowing pinstripes..

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i even seen a commercial earlier for zex nitrous systems. they now have led lighted purve valves so that when you purge, it can be green, purple, red, blue, etc.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
thats pretty freakin cool actually!!

- not something i would buy or put on a car, but i wouldn't mind seeing it up close! heh.
it might go with Excelcier's car if it came in blue tho :tongue:
they do come in blue!!!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA....

*breathe*

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA...hahahahahaha... haha...hehehe... heh... Hmmm.

Where does it stop, honestly? What CAN'T be made to glow these days?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.