Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Originally posted by: PGCougar
NIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!! Like the car too! :biggrin:
:hitit: seconding that one!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
superchragers are for sissies and ugly chicks.......seeing from your lovely picture that you are obviously not ugly, get a turbocharger :) trust me, youll like it better

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well thanks everyone! i thought about it which would be faster? And i am planning on coming to cougarfest! not many around here so my car stands out already! would love 2 hang with other people that knows sumthing bout my car hehe!

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
It comes down to money . . . if you've got the skrilla, turbocharge your car. Visit www.arizonadynochip.com, they got the hook up. The kit is a little pricey at $5000, but you get EVERYTHING you need, plumbing, tuning, the works. There's a Vortech supercharger kit that is around $3400 as I recall . . . but I think people have had mixed results with it. Anyways, if you go forced induction, be prepared to spend a nice, fat chunk of change, you'll need suspension upgrades to get that power to the ground and you'll probably wanna build up your weak-ass (relatively speaking) transmission. If you're lowering your car, go with Ground Control coil overs and Koni adjustable struts for the best results.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
OMG, you guys are BAD. You act like you have never seen a hottie before, or a woman for that matter. :slap:

Jessica, watch out for the leg humpers..........which you have already seen in this thread. Overall, everyone on this board is very helpful. You will find some good information for your car and some great people.

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Originally posted by: Shelly1
OMG, you guys are BAD. You act like you have never seen a hottie before, or a woman for that matter. :slap:

Jessica, watch out for the leg humpers..........which you have already seen in this thread. Overall, everyone on this board is very helpful. You will find some good information for your car and some great people.
Aww, c'mon Shelly, just having a little fun with the fresh meat- I mean, fresh blood to the boards ;) But seriously, yes, you will find a wealth of information here and a lot of awesome people, even the ones that get called "leg humpers".

·
Premium Member
24,676 Posts
Ohh Shelly's just mad cuz you're stealing her thunder..:cover:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: j/k!!!!! :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer
Ohh Shelly's just mad cuz you're stealing her thunder..:cover:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: j/k!!!!! :grouphug:

OMG, you caught me ;)