New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find a turbocharger/supercharger, underdrive pulleys, flywheel, and a throttle body.....can anyone help me!!!! V6 2.5 200 Cougar.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
The Underdrive pulleys can be found at www.aspracing.com and don't forget the gates drive belt you'll need to buy from them. Also get an SVT TB from fordpartsonline.com very cheap and easy to install. As far as the flywheel you'll have to keep asking I'm not sure and the turbo isn't ready for the Cougar yet. I don't think check the group buy forum or the Duratech performance forum.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks....also....what about a throttle body? and everyone else...i still need help finding a flywheel!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can find the Fidanza Flywheel at www.spmotorsports.com and www.ctamotorsports.com for around $400. The SVT TB that gyger is talking about is pretty much the only throttle body available for the V6. As far as the turbo goes, you need to contact Chris Hightower. He is around here somewhere. He has a turbo in production or close to production and is taking deposits, I think the minimum is $500 and the total cost of the kit is $4500. Hope that helps.

David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts