New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there painted their gfx a different color from the body of their car? Right now I have black headlight/tailight covers on my Laser red and I was thinking of doing the same whenever I get gfx, if ever. If anyone has pics, it would be greatly apreciated. thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After april 7th (HIN in NJ), you'll (prolly) get to see pics of StreetConcepts' carbon fiber looks....

·
Registered
635 Posts
If I ever figure out a way to get a Stoffler kit at a reasonable cost I'll probably paint it "anthracite" to match the wheels on my Autumn Orange car....

·
Registered
305 Posts
I think it depends on which kit you buy. Kits like Wings West or Kaminari will look strange because they don't lineup right. You'd need to paint other parts of the car as well to make it look right IMO. OTOH, the Razzi or Visteon kits would probably look OK because the kits both follow pretty much the same lines on the body of the car. Check out this Razzi Cougar for an example of what you want.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I was thinking of getting the Kaminari kit and painting it black. I don't know. I have never seen the Kaminari kit in person, so it is hard to judge how it would look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.